Here every type of holiday will find its portion of fun
Summer holiday in Radstadt,
in the middle of the Salzburg sports world
We find calculating very easy: a wonderful mountain world + a wide range of leisure activities = a holiday where big and small family members get their money's worth. Enjoy the magnificent view at the Rossbrand, climb the alpine pastures by mountain bike and find the refreshing cooling in the alpine swimming pool Radstadt. On top of that, you can let off steam with ball sports: whether golf, mini-golf or tennis. And best of all - during your summer holiday in Radstadt in Salzburger Land you will benefit from many active advantages with us at the Schobergut farm.
On the horse brandy, ready, go!
Mountain days are
my favorite days.
From A like action-packed to P like pretty cool
Summer holiday experiences in Radstadt
- Varied hikes & mountain tours in & around Radstadt: over 60 tour routes with different route profiles
- Unique & beautiful: summit of the local mountain Rossbrand: 1,768 m above sea level, 360° panoramic view of over 150 peaks, ascent on foot from Radstadt (3 - 4 hours walking time) or by hiking bus to the car park followed by a 20-minute walk.
- "Alles Alm" family experience: THE hiking fun for the whole family incl. routes on the Gnadenalm suitable for prams
- Salzburg Summit Game: Hike up & around 7 peaks in the 7 towns of the Salzburg Sport World
- Stage of the Salzburger Almenweg leads through Radstadt (total 350 km on 31 stages)
- For refreshments: many managed alpine huts with Salzburg delicacies
- High alpine tours & climbing tours on the Dachstein massif from Ramsau am Dachstein
- Hiking test centre: Test equipment 1 day free of charge
- Guided tours can be booked at the tourist office
- Hiking bus: comfortable to the starting points of the hikes for only € 1,- per ride
- Your Schobergut-Plus: Hiking bus stop only 250 m away, tours possible from the farm, rental of back carriers & baby buggies on request.
- Varied routes for mountain bikes, e-bikes & trekking bikes
- 20 specially signposted mountain bike routes
- Stoneman Taurista: THE bike trail with 123 km track length, 4.500 Hm & 360° alpine panorama
- Our tip: MTB or e-bike tour to the local mountain Rossbrand (approx. 12 km & 1.070 Hm)
- For daredevils: Rossbrand Trail on the local mountain
- E-bike charging station at the Radstadt town square
- Pleasure & family cycling on the Ennsradweg (a total of 240 or 280 km along the Enns from Flachauwinkl to Enns on the Danube)
- Guided MTB tours with TauernBikeTours
- Your Schobergut-Plus: Bicycle rental for children & adults, e-bike rental for a fee, tours from the farm
- The ball sport for the whole family: mini golf course at the Radstadt sports centre, rental of clubs and balls on site.
- Tennis courts also at the Radstadt Sports Centre, coaching lessons can be booked
- Alpenschwimmbad Radstadt: heated pools, toddler pool, 40 m long giant slide, large sunbathing lawn and much more.
- Lakes in the surrounding area: Erlebnisbadesee Eben, Reitecksee in Reitdorf & Rohrsee in Flachauwinkl
- Erlebnis-Therme Amadé only 3 km away
- 160 km long network of bridle paths in the Salzburg Sports World
- Canyoning, kayaking, rafting, riverbug, stand-up paddling, Segway, paragliding, zorbing, mountaincart, go-kart,... in the surrounding villages
Cream the pigs,
it's gonna be a hot summer.
Old country lore