Wonderful hours in the winter wonderland
Winter & ski holidays in Radstadt,
in the heart of Ski amadé
When the snow crystals glisten outside, you simply have to get out into the snowy mountain world around Radstadt. Whether you like to hit the slopes, swing on the toboggan, explore nature on foot or enjoy the ice skating rink - in our region it is very easy to make your winter and skiing holiday varied. The skiing area Radstadt-Altenmarkt and the Königslehen toboggan run are only 5 minutes away by car. Snowshoe and winter hikes are best started right at the Schobergut - simply ideal!
... right in the middle of Ski amadé
Snow is just confetti, too,
that falls from the clouds.
Percentage skiing fun
From A like activities to P like pretty casual
Winter holiday activities in Radstadt
- Double skiing area Radstadt-Altenmarkt: 17 km long slopes & 8 lifts - ideal for families & connoisseurs
- Funslope & beginner park, children's paddock on Hochbifang, fun park, timed run and much more.
- Radstadt is part of Ski amadé (validity of the multi-day ski pass for a total of 760 km of slopes & 270 lifts)
- Ski school & rental shop at the Königslehen valley station
- Other skiing areas in the near vicinity: Obertauern, Reiteralm, Flachau, Zauchensee
- Refreshments in between the ski huts
- Your Schobergut-Plus: ski cellar with ski boot dryer, stop for the free ski bus only 250 m away
- Cross-country skiing: cross-country ski trail network with a total length of 180 km in & around Radstadt, prepared in classic & skating style, free of charge.
- High altitude cross-country ski run on the Rossbrand with a length of 15 km, at 1,600 to 1,760 m above sea level (ascent from Filzmoos)
- Well-known Tauern cross-country ski trail in the towns of the Salzburg Sport World: total length 50 km
- Biathlon to try out at the Gnadenalm, equipment rental & training on site
- Königslehen toboggan run - the longest, illuminated toboggan run in the Salzburg Sport World: 6 km long & 727 m difference in altitude
- Ascent on foot or with the cable car "Königslehenbahn" (free use during the day with the ski pass)
- Night tobogganing every Tuesday & Friday
- Toboggan rental on site
- Enjoy nature off the slopes while snowshoeing, guided tours can be booked, equipment rental in Radstadt
- 20 km long cleared winter hiking trails & walking paths
- Natural ice rink at the Radstadt sports centre, skate hire on site
- Curling - traditional sport in Salzburg: also possible at the Radstadt Sports Centre
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides in Radstadt & on the Gnadenalm bookable
- Cleared winter riding trails (approx. 10 km long) from Radstadt to Altenmarkt im Pongau
On the roof
the icicle's dripping,
spring comes knocking at the barn.
Old country lore