Important information for your holiday at the Schobergut
Schobergut from A-Z
Things to know for your holiday
- Arrival from 14.00
- Departure until 9.30
... is available to our guests from 10.00 am.
Is available and is changed weekly. For a fee we also change the linen during the week.
Bread roll service
Please enter your order in the list at reception by 12.00 noon. The rolls and farm products will be delivered to your door at approximately 8:00 am. Bread rolls and farm products can be picked up at the reception from 7.15 am.
Please pay at reception by 6.30pm on the evening before departure.
In the hallway in the basement of the main house is our small library. Please put the books back in the cupboard after reading.
... are available at the reception
The bus stop "Kaspardörfl" is located directly at the main road. With the ski tickets you can ride the bus for free - ski tickets are available at the lift. The bus runs all year round in the direction of Radstadt or Obertauern. In summer there is also a hiking bus.
Rental bicycles and children's bicycles are available. The Mayrhofer family is in charge of the distribution. E-bike rental for a fee.
Start the morning with an extensive breakfast from our buffet (from 7.30 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. to order and for a fee).
The buffet includes:
- Coffee, teas or hot chocolate
- Fragrant bread & pastries
- Ham, Sausage & Cheese
- Jam & Honey
- Breakfast eggs
- Various types of muesli
- Fruit juices
Bike & ski room
... is located in the outbuilding, is lockable and can be opened with your key.
There is a well-marked fire extinguisher on each floor.
... of hygiene and cleaning products is available.
We grow our own vegetables in the raised beds. We ask for your understanding that this is only intended for the farmer family's own consumption.
... are available in the holiday apartments.
... are available in the holiday apartments. They are changed weekly. On request and for a fee also during the week.
Heating & Hot Water
We heat our buildings with an environmentally friendly solar system and a wood chip system using wood from our own forests. The windows should be opened wide for 10 minutes 2 - 3 times a day for ventilation. To avoid unnecessary heating, please close the windows when you leave the house. We ask for your understanding that it is not possible to activate the central heating in July and August.
You are welcome to purchase milk, eggs, apple juice, jams (sour cherry, plum, apricot,...), honey and schnapps at the reception.
... you will find in the entrance area of the main house.
The playroom is located in the basement of the main house. Please leave the room tidy after playing and do not take the toys into the holiday apartments.
There is a fully automatic coffee machine for tea and coffee in the lounge. Feel free to help yourself to it. There is a list of names on the tray to note the drinks. Please be fair and write down the drinks you consume.
- Cot & high chair
- Baby bath
- Children's tableware & cutlery
- Stroller & back carrier (on request)
- Fall out protection for the bed (on request)
- Diaper pail, potty & toilet seat (on request)
There is also a fridge in the lounge which you are welcome to use.
In the round bed in front of our main house we have planted many different herbs. Feel free to help yourself to the labeled herbs.
We kindly ask you to inform us immediately in case of any defects. We will eliminate these as soon as possible.
In Austria we pay a lot of attention to the protection of the environment. Please sort your waste. In the outbuilding there is a separate room for the garbage. Separated into: Plastic, paper, organic waste, residual waste and glass waste.
- In winter you can park in the courtyard.
- In summer, park by the barn.
- Please do not block gates and exits with your car.
... is only allowed outdoors. In case of violation a cleaning fee of € 200,- will be charged.
After 22.00 o'clock we ask for room volume.
- Summer: 7.15 - 10.00 a.m.
- Winter: 7:15 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. & 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Sauna opening hours
- Winter: Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 5pm - 8pm (on request between 5pm & 8pm from Sunday - Friday.
- Summer: On request. Gladly on request between 17.00 - 20.00 o'clock (Monday - Friday).
... is located in the outbuilding, including boot dryer and ski waxing rack.
- Please take off your street shoes in the entrance area of the respective house and store them in the shoe boxes provided.
- The shoe boxes in the vestibules are heated.
- Please enter the upper floors and apartments only in slippers.
- Ski boots may not be taken into the apartments.
Playground & Car Park
- Please do not leave children unattended on the farm!
- We assume no liability for accidents and damages of any kind.
- Please return the toys and ride-on equipment to their designated places.
- In order to enjoy the toys for a long time, we ask that they be handled with care.
- We ask that you respect our children's named bicycles.
- The ski bus goes to the areas of Obertauern and Radstadt.
- From the bus stop "Kaspardörfl" directly on the main road you can use the bus for free with your ski ticket.
Animals have a certain daily rhythm and we attach great importance to not disturbing this. For this reason we ask you (children in the presence of their parents) to visit the stable only during stable hours:
- Cowshed: 17.00 - 18.00 p.m.
- Small animal stable: 8.00 - 18.00 p.m.
- Feeding time: from approx. 11.30 a.m.
Independent feeding from the feed box is not permitted. Please do not leave children unattended in the small animal pen.
Stable visits at the Gnadenalm
- From approx. 17.00 h
- Please introduce yourself to the dairyman or dairywoman, as only our house guests are allowed in the milking parlour.
... in the basement next to the children's playroom.
We are happy to inform you about events in the area. You will also find these on the information wall in the entrance area. Also use PAUL, the digital holiday assistant of the Radstadt Tourist Board.
First aid kit
- Main building: in the basement opposite the elevator
- Parent house: on the ground floor in the guest laundry room
Behaviour in case of fire
- Find out about escape routes, the location of extinguishers and how to use them.
- If you discover a fire, close the door to the fire room
and report the fire to us immediately (in person or by phone +43 6452 7530).
- Remain calm and follow the instructions of the safety officer.
- If the escape route is blocked, close the door and stay in the room. Make your presence known at the window and wait for the fire department.
- Please do not use your own heating and warming devices.
- Smoking in the apartments is prohibited - in case of disregard a fee of € 200,- will be charged.
... and dryer are located in the main building on the ground floor.
- The washing machine and the dryer can be used in the period from 9.30 to 16.00 o'clock with pleasure.
- Note: The washer and dryer have a timer and will not work from 5pm to 9:30am.
Important telephone numbers
- Rescue: 144
- Fire brigade: 122
- Police: 133
- Emergency medical service: 141
- General practitioner Dr. Aufmesser: +43 6452 4298
- General practitioner Dr. Maier-Walter: +43 6452 4280
- Dentist Dr. Koppensteiner: +43 6452 5707
- Is included for you
- Network in the main house: welcome@schobergut
- Network in the head office: schobergut2
- You will receive the password at the reception.
We accept cash payment, payment by EC card or bank transfer before departure.
From 22.00 to 6.00 the entrance is locked. We ask you to lock the entrance during this period. The room key locks the house entrance, the holiday apartment and the ski room.